We are capable at any time in our lives, of doing what we dream of . . .

Montag, 22. Juni 2015

Homeless Guide

A raw place, no need for streets. Inbetweeen.

Right there where it should be ; it houses.

Not knowing much, but without any doubt -You are real. No quantity to describe.

My homeless guide.

You- my echo without a certain voice. You reach my ears, when I forget to listen.
You mark my face , when I lose my light.
You scar my skin, in which I refuse to live.
I see your reflection each and every time I look into the mirror. Endless.
You give me my place, even though I seem to be in the unknown nowhere. With you - this bare soul won´t hide, you see my sun when I only wake up to the moon. You cleanse me, when sin is about to seduce it all.

My homeless guide, you are everywhere. Reaching my soul, touching my deaf fingertips.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen